What we do.
New Life Ghana is a charitable project committed to the physical and spiritual welfare of children in Ghana. It supports the work of Pastor Osmond Osei Owusu in a rural area of Ghana, west of the capital Accra. Pastor Osmond grew up in James Town, one of the poorest areas of Accra, and has devoted his life to caring for the most needy children and families in this area of Ghana. The project funds a Children's Home and School and supports self-sustaining enterprises to provide for the people of a rural village called Honi.
Want to know more?
What is special about sponsoring through New Life Ghana?
· We guarantee 100% of the money you give goes directly to the work in Ghana.
· Annual visits are made by team members to catch up on children’s progress and children are known individually by the team.
· Members of the team have developed trusting and purposeful relationships with the people on the ground in Ghana caring for and educating the children.
· Relationships can be formed with your child through letters that they send to you and through letters/cards that you send to them.
· You have the opportunity to join a team visit, meet the children, and see the project in action.